Pay to Play Events Otter Bash
Pay to Play Events Put the Fun in Fundraising
Thanks for supporting MES at the 2017 Otter Bash!
- What is a Pay to Play event anyway? A P2P event is a parent- or teacher-hosted party that is sold at the Otter Bash to raise money for the MES PTA. The parties take place throughout the year and can be just for kids, adult only or festivities the entire family can enjoy.
- Here’s how it works:Prior to the Otter Bash, volunteers sign up to host parties that will be sold during the Otter Bash. It can be an event for kids, adults or families and as simple or as elaborate as you want!
If you want to host a party, send the following information to by March 3, 2017 (the sooner the better – dates fill up fast!)
- The name of your event
- Host names, emails and phone numbers
- Event date, time and location
- Maximum number of people who can attend
- Description of the event as you’d like it to be published online and on the sign-up sheet (Marketing matters! Feel free to get creative with your party description.)
- Suggested price for the event
Examples of parties include Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, Family Carnival Night, Tennessee Valley Hike to Pelican Inn, and Boot Camp.
You can sign up for parties during the silent auction at the Otter Bash. It’s pretty low tech – Find the Sign up sheet for the party you or your child want to attend, write your name/bid number on the line and you have a spot. When you go to check out after the event, you will be able to pay for your pay to play events and any other items that you won that evening.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click here: Pay to Play FAQs
2016-2017 PAY TO PLAY EVENT CALENDAR – Click here for Pay to Play Calendar
Do you need to pay for a party? Please use this paypal link:
Did you know that last year, P2P events raised tens of thousands of dollars to support education and enrichment for our children? In addition to raising money for the school, these events provide opportunities for Montclair families to come together and have fun while strengthening our community.
P2P events not only help build our school community, but they raise money for a cause all of us care deeply about – our kids. So join the fun and host a party! We hope to hear from you soon.